As I was asleep for the mid-event survey, I will take it now. The challenge ended long ago, but it doesn’t feel like a completed readathon without doing it, does it?
1. What are you reading right now?
Just started of with ‘Planet of Judgment’ by Joe Haldeman, a Star Trek novel, as I figured that my chances of finishing the read are higher with this one than with a 400 pages John Niven novel.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Only two. And about 30.000 words of fanfiction to ease the tired mind.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I don’t think I’ll make it through more than this one.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
How do you deal with your sister coming over for a surprise visit? Or with being asleep? So … I just went through with it.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How slow I am this year. Even worse than before.
1 Gedanke zu „#Readathon – Mid-Event Survey (kind of)“