1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Germany, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milkyway 😉
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Actually I don’t have a real stack this time. I read almost every book I was obsessively looking forward to earlier this year, so now I just read whatever comes along. Moving through my shelves and take what looks best at the moment.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I still have cotton candy left, that I saved for a special occasion. Maybe I’ll eat it today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
28 years old, sociologist, aspiring writer (first novel finished, in 2nd beta phase). I eat, drink and breathe Star Trek – especially Spirk, I’m sorry. Snape Defender – though I do NOT like everything he did.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This time I won’t even try staying awake the whole time. I know I can’t do it.
So, have fun you all 🙂